Royalty Free Images

Monday, January 02, 2006

A Zero

I created this blog a year ago but never got started. But I had to start some day... I needed a reason ... and what better than a New Year Resolution ( 800 X 600 or maybe 1024 X 768 ???).
Yes, it has begun...
You are in an "Inverse Matrix"...
And here, everyone is "A ZERO" ( Inverse of "THE ONE" !!! ).
Now that you have entered it .... there is no "ESC" ... nor will "F1" be of any help ...
On a serious note, since I personally don't like reading (and writing) long stories ... I will try to include short stories or one liners (original quotes or PJs).
Make sure you give your Invaluable comments to "moti"vate me ... or Unvaluable comments to "patli"vate me (if u dislike it)!
For a comparatively sane site ( having my original poems) , you can visit :
http://www.kaViVek.blogspot.com
(Read as Kavi + Vivek )

P.S.
Copying any of the contents of this blog WITH prior permission of the blogger is totally illegal ... so do so without anyone knowing it ... however, just make sure you visit a psychiatrist if u do so !!!

8 comments:

Radha said...

Great start!
Welcome to the blogging world!
Looking forward to more from you!

Maddy said...

What a mindless coincidence!!!! both of us starting on the same day.. and I liked the counter at the bottom ;)

Sarang Anajwala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarang Anajwala said...

I liked the post in the blog.... no comments abt the counter at the bottom!!! (maddy... i heard you cursing me) :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Start Vivek :)

Anonymous said...

Bravo!Highly intellectual & witty cartoons & comments.Hitting the nail right on the head.

Vivek said...

Thanks for the motivation,
Radha, Maddy, Sarang, Vinodhini,SP.
Hope to continue blogging...
Best Wishes,
Vivek.

Anonymous said...

Great blog vivek,

Loved it,
Chris - Verisign walaa, now SBC walla