Royalty Free Images

Thursday, February 23, 2006

An Odyssey to Sindhudurg

A couple of months back, I joined my colleagues on an odyssey to the Sindhudurg fort in Konkan. Sharing a few of the lovely moments ...
For more details about the location, you can visit:

Sahyadris
Background - Miracles of Nature
Foreground - Mistakes of Nature!!!
Serenity
Malvan Beach overlooked by the thirsty boats craving to dip their feet in the water.

The Great Wall !
Fort - View from atop the wall


Coconut or DoDo(2)nut Tree ???
One of its kind in the entire universe ...
well, not sure about Pluto though!

Shivaji's Foot Print!
I guess he stepped on the wet cement by mistake ...
happens quite often with me too!

Oo Majhi re ....
In search of dinner!

Sunset
The ball of fire diving into the sea of desire !

Silhouttes
Kids having fun on the Malvan beach.

Aag - The Fire
Closeup of the Campfire.

You can curse me for the comments, but don't praise me for the breath-taking pics : it is the work of Tushar Gokhale ( See first pic - 2nd from left). To see the world through his eyes, you can visit his site: http://www.madforclicks.com .

6 comments:

BuD said...

Just surfed in here. I had seen some of Tushar's snaps at madforclicks. I am sure you guys had fun !!

Anshuman said...

Nice Pics
Could you post some details about the place for pople like me who don't know abt it.

Vivek said...

Hi Anshuman, Thanks.You can visit http://www.konkandarshan.com/tourist/f_sindhudurg.htm for details about the place.I could've described it here, but then, it would become a serious article, which opposes my personality, right?

Neel Arurkar said...

Ah! That coconut tree was great man!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.